2 X 9Round Trainers (Casual / Roster based)
Job Type: Casual Hours: Roster based, flexible Pay: $30 (Mon-Fri) to $32 (Sat) per hour
9Round Docklands is seeking an experienced fitness professional to join our team as a 9Round fitness trainer. We're looking for an enthusiastic, highly energetic and fun fitness professional with strong individual and group fitness experience with an excellent work ethic. Experience in sales in not essential but will be highly regarded.
9Round Fitness is seeking trainers for our new boxing for fitness and functional training club located in Docklands, Victoria.
9Round is a specialised fitness centre dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers a total body workout through a combination of boxing and kickboxing based fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimes.
The programs are developed around a proprietary system of 9 challenging workout stations. 9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient 30-minute workout with no class times and a trainer who is on hand every step of the way.
As a 9Round Trainer, you'll be responsible for overseeing programming, delivering group fitness workouts and assisting to convert free trials into memberships.
To be successful you must:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Be highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to successfully work as part of a team
- Be willing to develop your skills and gain additional qualifications
- Have a professional approach to work
- Have a minimum Certificate IV qualification, current Working with Children Check, current CPR and First Aid Certificates. Boxing certification is desirable.
- Have group fitness experience
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with 9Round Docklands then please APPLY NOW!
Send your 1-page cover letter and CV via the APPLY NOW button below.